This is a collaborative blog. Well, let's face it, they all are. But, specifically, this one's a collaboration between me, my friend Camii, and sometimes my brother. Here you'll find waitressing stories, bar quotes, movie reviews, and the occasional cake.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I May Come Down With The Plague, But At Least I'll Have Snacks

My folks stopped by last night on their way from a food show. Since my mom's a purchasing agent, she goes to these things every now again - basically a bunch of food vendors handing out samples and doing sales pitches for people who buy stuff for hospitals, prisons, etc.

Anyhow, my folks walked in the door, and bringing with them a double dose of cold germs and a bag full of weird food samples. I sorted through, taking out some things, like the teeny bottle of tobasco and latex gloves, and making a nice little pile of individually wrapped stuff which gets to go to campus with me now. At the moment, I've got enough snacks to where if I get stranded on campus during a blizzard, I can hold out for days.

They say feed a cold, right? I'm set.

1 comment:

Tony said...

just wondering...what does one do with teeny tiny tobasco and latex gloves? and are the gloves teeny tiny?

www.flickr.com