This is a collaborative blog. Well, let's face it, they all are. But, specifically, this one's a collaboration between me, my friend Camii, and sometimes my brother. Here you'll find waitressing stories, bar quotes, movie reviews, and the occasional cake.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sitting on Houses

"We're leaving tomorrow."
-Gretchen

I used to do a lot of babysitting for this family and it's always nice to hear from them. Especially when they want me to housesit, and especially when they have new pets. Now, along with the crazy Springer spaniel, they've added two cats to the household. They're still more kitten than cat, I think she said six weeks. They're incredibly cute, and I get to play with them lots. I'm also staying at the house, which is far nicer than mine and has central air. It's a good time all 'round.

Of course, it puts a hitch in my plans for this week: making lots of jewelry and taking pictures of it. However, I'm really not crying about it. Kitties, remember?

No comments:

www.flickr.com