This is a collaborative blog. Well, let's face it, they all are. But, specifically, this one's a collaboration between me, my friend Camii, and sometimes my brother. Here you'll find waitressing stories, bar quotes, movie reviews, and the occasional cake.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Birthday and Manuscripts

"I'm thinking the final chapter total will be around 12-14. I have it about to the beginning of Chapter 9 and after that is what I'm thinking of as the "Brandon Chapter" where it's an excerpt from the manuscript. I'm worried that it's a little too short, so I'm debating about what I want.... "
-Jenny, E-mail

I finished the part of Jenny's manuscript that she's given me and now eagerly await the rest. I'm relieved that I was able to get through the chunk I had so quickly. I feel a radiating sense of accomplishment. Hoorah for me! Okay, ego trip over. It's interesting to see a manuscript (more or less all at once) of a novel. This is the first time I've had the experience and I think it's fun. What'll be even more fun is seeing it get published - Go Jenny!

In other news, today's my brother's birthday. It's funny, too, that my parents are out of town and he's still in Springs, and when I tried to call him, he didn't answer. So, yes, it's the anniversary of my brother's birth, but we're far from rolling out the confetti.

Now, cross your fingers for me, because I had a case of the dizzies this morning and I'm afraid another bout of Vertigo might be rolling over me. Damnit, the last one was only two months ago, this isn't fair at all. But, maybe, just maybe, the dizziness from this morning is isolated. Cross your toes, too.

No comments:

www.flickr.com