"And because I don't think I have a connection speed that'll allow me to upload any photos, I'm going to post what I wrote on the first page of the book."
-Today's Oracle from Neil Gaiman's Journal
I've been watching Mythbusters episodes for the past couple of weeks, and alas, I have now run out. I feel all the better for the trivia I've gathered, and now I know the dangers of dropping a frozen turkey - watch out for your toes and your cat. While the show lacks much re-watchability, the science is fun and the geek appeal is great.
In other news, I'm stealing this link from Gaiman's journal, because it's just too funny to pass up. Aliens among us? You decide: http://english.pravda.ru/science/mysteries/07-02-2007/87167-alien_monster-0
This is a collaborative blog. Well, let's face it, they all are. But, specifically, this one's a collaboration between me, my friend Camii, and sometimes my brother. Here you'll find waitressing stories, bar quotes, movie reviews, and the occasional cake.
Friday, March 09, 2007
Today's Myth Is__
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment