"Uh oh."
-Me
I woke up this morning with that feeling in my sinuses that usually means I'm getting sick. Ugh. I thought maybe it'd go away, but no such luck, which means I really am getting sick. I feel kinda ripped off. I've been eating better, getting a bit of exercise, and I've even been eating yogurt. Dang it! I shouldn't be getting sick. Now the only question is, how bad will it be? As an added bonus, I love the fact that it's starting exactly the same time the semester is. Not only will I have to wrestle with getting into a new semester groove, I also get to fight a cold. Awesome.
This is a collaborative blog. Well, let's face it, they all are. But, specifically, this one's a collaboration between me, my friend Camii, and sometimes my brother. Here you'll find waitressing stories, bar quotes, movie reviews, and the occasional cake.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Bad Timing
Posted by
Ali
at
3:15 PM
Labels: Just Because
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Here's a little known fact about changing your diet for the better. While it doesn't happen everytime, many times your immune system crashes when you drastically change your diet, especially if you're changing it to a more healthy form. Don't worry about your cold, just remember that this isn't an indication of what is going to be common with your new diet. This is just your immune system saying, "What the...?"
Post a Comment