"It means 'Island of Women'."
-Mom
A quick google search later and we've got Isla Mujeres which seems to be right off of Cancun - looks like Casey was almost right after all. Though, the time zone clue was wrong, it seems. Oh well, I'm not complaining.
This is a collaborative blog. Well, let's face it, they all are. But, specifically, this one's a collaboration between me, my friend Camii, and sometimes my brother. Here you'll find waitressing stories, bar quotes, movie reviews, and the occasional cake.
Friday, December 21, 2007
Clue #12
Posted by
Ali
at
11:13 AM
Labels: the Mystery Adventure Vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
CASEY was almost right?? Excuse me? How about how NICOLE was almost right? Some credit is due, I believe. The Jenny faction must be so embarrassed right now.
Hey, I can't help it they don't understand Chinese.
Okay, okay. The Nicole faction was almost right, too. :)
The Jenny faction, well... I just don't quite know what to do with the Jenny faction. They're a bunch of oddballs.
Post a Comment