This is a collaborative blog. Well, let's face it, they all are. But, specifically, this one's a collaboration between me, my friend Camii, and sometimes my brother. Here you'll find waitressing stories, bar quotes, movie reviews, and the occasional cake.

Friday, April 06, 2007

T.A. Letter

"I would first like to thank you for the opportunity to apply for the teaching assistantship..."
-Opening of my letter

Gulp. The letter is written, proofread, and re-printed on nice paper. It's done. It's turned in. It's out of my hands. Now comes the fun part where I wait to hear the results and wonder what the committee will think while they're reading my letter. Will it be "impressive" or "dumb-ass"? I hope for the first and fear the second.

I just keep thinking that I did the best I could and I remind myself that there are probably ten people apply for the two available T.A.s so if I don't get one, it doesn't mean I'm a moron. It just means the selection was competitive. Yeah. Right. Uh huh...

1 comment:

Ali said...

Lol! Thanks. Hopefully, I won't have too long to wait until I know the results.

www.flickr.com