"Are you still interested in babysitting next week?"
-Gretchen
For about four days next week I'll have three kids: two boys and one girl, the girl's the youngest and I've literally been taking care of her since she was a newborn. The boys are old enough they don't need much by way of babysitting (except for someone to make food and drive them places) but the girl is young enough that she still craves attention and likes to do my hair. It'll be fun. I wonder if Tyler's read any good books.
One thing about overnight babysitting is that it always reminds me why kids aren't in my plan. These three are good kids who aren't super needy and who I genuinely like. Still, after a few days straight of taking care of them I'm thrilled when their real parents get home.
This is a collaborative blog. Well, let's face it, they all are. But, specifically, this one's a collaboration between me, my friend Camii, and sometimes my brother. Here you'll find waitressing stories, bar quotes, movie reviews, and the occasional cake.
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Temporary Mom-ing
Posted by
Ali
at
4:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a plan to me :) I just hope you have comfy kids who aren't too squirmy.
Post a Comment