This is a collaborative blog. Well, let's face it, they all are. But, specifically, this one's a collaboration between me, my friend Camii, and sometimes my brother. Here you'll find waitressing stories, bar quotes, movie reviews, and the occasional cake.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

My New Pet Stray Cat

The neighborhood where I live has a number of stray cats who wander around and occasionally invade my house if I leave the door open to catch a breeze. The past week or so, I've been seeing one particular cat a lot. A couple nights ago, he was even sitting in front of the door on my porch when I got home. I think I may have to adopt him - not as a housepet (verboten by my lease) but I'm going to get some cat food on my next trip to the store and put it out back for him.


I think I'll call him Sam.

6 comments:

Upset Waitress said...

Careful, don't turn into the crazy cat lady.

D.B. deClerq said...

He looks like a Sam. Very sure of himself. Quite handsome, too. If he lived closer, I'm sure Spooky would be interested.

Tony said...

off topic...would you like to do our choose your own ending thing? see the tailgating blog over at the blog...

Ali said...

I'm glad my new cat is getting everyone's approval :)

Tony, I'd like to, but I feel like I have too many commitments right now to be able to take on another project. Thanks very much for the offer, though.

Anonymous said...

Sam was your fish's name. Then when that fish died, you wanted to name the new one Sam, but you changed it a bit to Simon. I think you're just a samaholic.

Ali said...

Hush Casey. We do not speak of the fish. It was a terrible incident and it is best forgotten.

www.flickr.com